Our Lactobotanical Peel is an advanced use of Lactic Acid. This peel works using the gentlest and most efficient form of Lactic Acid available, L-Lactic Acid. This may sound scary, using an Acid on your skin, but you’ll find many acids in your skin care products already!
Lactic Acid works by gently breaking the bonds between your dull and dead skin cells on top. Allowing them to be gently removed without harsh scrubbing. Instead, the dead skin cells are able to be gently washed away as they are no longer bonded to your living cells. This allows your healthy skin underneath to be revealed.
Many of your clinical strength skin care cleansers, serums and masks may include this ingredient already. L-Lactic Acid though is less common, and is the most gentle yet efficient version of Lactic Acid. Allowing the least amount of irritation to your skin, while still removing the bonds necessary to your dead skin cells.
It also stimulates Collagen production, which thus helps strengthen your skin. Giving a more youthful appearance. As well as leaving you with better hydrated skin, as it assists healing and moisture retention within your skin cells. All-in-all this is a great treatment when you want/need a quick rejuvenation, leaving you with glowing skin. It is particularly useful prior to a big event, such as a wedding or birthday. As we can control the % of active ingredients in your peel, it can be tailored to your specific skin type and needs.
Your Lactobotanical Peel Results Revealed
- Gently exfoliates your skin, revealing your healthy glowing skin below.
- Assists in the healing of your skin.
- Reduces the formation of pigmentation by suppressing tyrosinase formation.
- Stimulates your skins renewal and collagen production, leaving you with more youthful skin over time.
- Contains antibacterial properties that are great for the treatment of Acne.
Who Will Benefit From Lactobotanical Peels?
- Skin in need of exfoliation, with a dull appearance.
- People suffering from brown or red Epidermal hyper-pigmentation.
- When your skin is congested, feeling lumpy and dirty.
- If your skin is dehydrated, feeling rough and dry.
- Acne can greatly benefit, be it mild or moderate.
- Ageing skin benefits, with a reduction in lines and wrinkles.
- Even ingrown hairs can be reduced with this treatment.
Interested in a Lactobotanical Peel?
This is a truly lunchtime treatment: 30 min only – easy and effective for both male and female skin.
A series of Lactobotanical Peels are a perfect way to kick-start a new program or prepare your skin for a special day. Treatments can be 2-4 weeks apart and have minimal downtime depending on your prep regime and only take 30 min! As we can tailor make the % used they are an excellent alternative for the thicker male skin.
We do recommend that you have started on a Vitamin A serum around 2 weeks prior to your first however this can depend on your skin condition.
They begin at 20% concentration and increase to 60%. Your skin is examined at each visit and a decision made with you as to the % to use this time.
Still not sure?
Do you need more help or would like personalised advice? Book now for your consultation with a skin care advisor. Offering information on what skin care products are best for you. Check out our range of in-clinic services today.
Otherwise fill in the Online Skin Consultation. Our skin care advisor will happily help you. Choosing the right treatments and products for your skin type or concern.
Check out our latest Specials!