The most important Antioxidant to combat UV damage in your skin is – you guessed it, Vitamin C! However, it actually does so much more…
This amazing, well-proven ingredient is an essential part of anyone’s routine who is truly creating a healthier, better-looking skin that ages incredibly slowly – isn’t that what we all wish for?
The Action of Vitamin C in Your Skin
– Is essential for the action of many other vitamins in the skin to occur.
– Repairs the redness from too-long exposure to the sun.
– Slows sunburn cell formation whilst in the sun and minimises UV damage in the skin when applied soon after exposure.
– Slows the formation of pigment (brown spots) by inhibiting the enzyme tyrosinase.
– Stimulates collagen and elastin production – slows wrinkle formation.
– Fights free radicals (damaged cells) and is, therefore, anti-ageing.
– Gives a brightening effect to the skin – removes dullness.
– Decreases cellular inflammation – helps fight photo-ageing (sun damage) and so truly is anti-ageing.
– It is easy to see why topical Vitamin C is an essential part of your skin care regime, not just so you look great, but so your skin is healthier! A healthier, thicker skin that shows fewer capillaries is smoother, more even-toned and simply feels and looks younger.
Many products contain some Vitamin C which makes your choice so hard. The products listed below are those whose focus is their Vitamin C potency, making adding your daily topical C so much easier.
- $85.00 – $185.00
- $226.00 – $440.00