The Ultimate in dermal rejuvenation
Imagine enjoying a relaxing, warm facial massage, knowing your face, whilst you relax, is being treated with a clinical strength infusion of Vitamin A, B and 1,3 Beta Glucan combined with other amazing antioxidants. An hour of Vitamin A Facial Infusion and you’ll feel ready for anything and your face will be refreshed, a little flushed and tight, but not sore, irritated or red as you might expect.
This is due to Osmosis MD’s liposomal delivery system and the type of Vitamin A they use. The active ingredients are able to reach their targets deep in the skin and as they don’t add any nasty’s your skin simply reaps the rewards with no downtime.
You will notice some immediate changes including:
- Better hydration
- Brighter skin with lighter pigmentation
- A tightness around your jaw line
- A decrease in pore size
- Softer, smoother skin
These benefits will continue to develop over the following six months especially if you have more than one. This is why we recommend at least three at four weeks apart.
This clinical facial is recommended for any skin which is no longer functioning normally:
- Aging skin; fine lines, pigmentation, dry, sensitive
- Acne; including some acne scars (pink and brown marks)
- Sun damaged skin
Why does it work?
The key ingredients normalise cellular function at a deep level, increasing circulation, boosting immunity and collagen production. The ingredients have a liposomal delivery system attached which means they cannot begin to work until they are at the level they need to be. So you feel no irritation!!
You must have been using an Osmosis MD Vitamin A for a minimum of two weeks, usually four weeks and it is essential for you to apply a physical sunblock every day before and after treatment. Your skin advisor will advise you appropriately.
- The Retinaldehyde (Vitamin A) promotes cellular turnover and normalises the function of the skin; what more could you ask!
- Niacidamide improves cellular respiration, is anti-inflammatory, an active antioxidant, strengthens cell walls, and inhibits skin pigmentation. Your skin receives more oxygen, more and healthier nutrients, is able to retain water better and is able to better cope with UV damage. WOW!!
- 1,3 Beta Glucan improves the immunity of your skin, protects and helps to heal the skin, is another antioxidant and stimulates collagen production. Your skin is stronger, plumper and more hydrated.
“Enjoyed this treatment? Let others know by leaving a Testimonial on your account page and earn yourself 300 Reward points”.
I’ve been meaning to write this for some months, better late than never! My daughter and I attended an info night at SCC with Gaye in October last year (2015) and decided there and then we wanted to get not just our bodies in healthy shape, but our skin too. My daughter’s wedding was 6 months away and we both wanted to look our best 🙂 We had a consultation, got our skin care regime sorted and off we went. Over the 6 months prior to the wedding, I had a series of micro dermabrasion sessions (Dermafrac) alternated with vitamin A facial infusions. By wedding time my skin looked and felt fabulous, just how I wanted to feel on such a special day. All this loveliness was topped of by Megan Thomson from SCC doing all the bridal makeup (plus beautifying bride & MOB for Hen’s day). What a treat it was. Thanks Gaye for wonderful care & ongoing attention to my skin 🙂
Pamela – Hobart – December 2016
I am really enjoying my Vitamin A facial infusions.
I have had two so far and after each one I have floated out of the Clinic feeling great! I get a lovely facial massage, lay on a vibrating bed and am in a relaxing soothing environment.
My skin feels so smooth and even the wrinkles seem to have disappeared - nature's botox!
I would recommend having the Vitamin A infusions and your facial skin will thank you for a very long time!
Thanks to Gaye and her team!!
Robin – Hobart Tasmania – November 2016