Aspect Dr Exfol A Plus Serum is a cellular renewal serum and is an important part of any good skincare routine, especially when you’re looking for ways to slow the ageing process or beat your acne.
Aspect Dr Exfol A Plus Serum is a product that provides balance and stability to the skin. This normalisation improves the skin’s delicate immune system, thereby healing damage and helping to prevent premature ageing.
This Vitamin A serum is especially helpful for people who are treating their congestion, acne or pigmentation concerns as it exfoliates the skin so well, stimulating new cells to come through faster and feeding the skin just what it needs to effect change. This results in smoother, more radiant and even skin tone. If you have acne-prone skin, blackheads or have pigmentation that you wish would disappear, or you want to assist your skin to slow down the ageing process, then this product can help.
The new Signature Blend includes more Certified Organic and ethically sourced ingredients, an increased number of Australian indigenous super fruits such as Kakadu Plam, Davidson Plum, Lemon Myrtle and Mountain Pepper Berry.
- Soothing and calming
- Assists in deep delivery of nutrients
- Retinol Molecular Film & Retinyl Palmitate Complex (1% Retinol Complex)
- Lanablue – blue green algae with powerful retinoid effect without side effects and instability issues
- Aspect Signature Blend – Kakadu Plum, Davidson Plum, Desert Lime, Mountain (Tasman) Pepper Berry and Lemon Myrtle. A complex of super antioxidants, bioavailable vitamins and skin supporting phyto-nutrients.
- Mixed Tocopherols – Soothing and calming
- Canadian WillowherbTM – Soothing and calming
- 13% Lactic Acid – Exfoliant
*Please consult your Doctor prior to using a Vitamin A product whilst pregnant or breastfeeding.