Osmosis MD Boost Peptide Activating Mist has taken the beneficial frequencies of the previous Osmosis Clear with added active ingredients including proprietary frequencies such as keratinocyte growth factors, epidermal growth factors as well as being antibacterial, anti-viral and anti-fungal. Sprayed onto the face following your serums it will help them penetrate as it soothes, hydrates, firms and nourishes and all with a light citrus scent.
The science behind harmonised water has been used again in this high-quality skin product in order to stimulate firmness, hydration and nourishment for a clear and glowing complexion.
Leuconostoc, otherwise known as radish root ferment filtrate, is used as a natural antimicrobial preservative, encouraging skin cleanliness and hydration. Osmosis ferment the adish root filtrate with bacteria which works as a natural preservative, keeping the product pure.
Bergamot oil is also added to minimise the appearance of scars and other skin marks. This oil is also great at boosting your mood, making you feel good at any time of the day.
The next main ingredient in Osmosis MD Boost Peptide Activating Mist is Plankton Extract. Like most sea plants, plankton extract works as a quality moisturiser and skin conditioner due to its hydration-holding properties.
By using Osmosis MD Boost Peptide Activating Mist, you’ll be giving your skin a conditioning, soothing and firming solution to your skin issues. By utilising the cellular repair properties of harmonized water with specific high-quality key ingredients, Osmosis MD Boost Peptide Activating Mist gives your skin a healthy boost in more ways than one.
Not only is it packed with powerful ingredients, but is available in two sizes – one a travel-size container so you can feed your facial skin the nutrients and cell vibrations it needs to look its best – no matter where you are.
* This formula contains the Osmosis Harmonized Water, enhanced with the following proprietary frequencies: epidermal growth factor, keratinocyte growth factor, antibacterial, anti-fungal, and anti-viral.
Osmosis have reimagined hydration with a NEW Advanced Formula Boost Peptide Activating Mist (2022). Pairing natural plant extracts with scientific advances to support your best skin ever.
HOW IS NEW ADVANCED FORMULA BOOST PEPTIDE ACTIVATING MIST BETTER?
Boost Peptide Activating Mist now contains the superplant Wild Rosella (Hibiscus Sabdariffa). Our Wild Rosella is organically grown in Australia and is hand harvested at peak perfection for its natural moisture enhancing properties.
- Frequency Enhanced Water – Water enhanced with epidermal growth factor, keratinocyte growth factor, antibacterial, antiviral, and antifungal frequencies.
- Hibiscus Sabdariffa (Wild Rosella) – Organically grown and hand harvested at peak perfection for its natural moisture enhancing properties.
- Saccharide Isomerate – Contains naturally occurring carbohydrates similar to the structure of the skin’s stratum corneum, moisture regulator resulting in long lasting water retention in skin.
- Sodium Hyaluronate – Easily penetrated into the skin due to its small molecular size; provides great hydrating benefits allowing skin to retain more moisture providing more fullness to reduce fine lines and wrinkles.
- Acetyl Tetrapeptide-5 – Reduces puffy eyes and dark circles, prevents collagen cross linking to increase elasticity of skin.
- Enhances product penetration.
- Promotes supple, hydrated skin.
- Delivers peptides and antioxidants.
Osmosis Holistic Approach
- Recyclable Packaging.
- Clean, non-toxic ingredients.
- Free of sodium lauryl sulfate, phthalates,
parabens, gluten, artificial colours, and fragrances.
- Clinically validated.
- Patented formulas and exclusive ingredients.
- Pharmaceutical-grade delivery systems.
- Holistic, non-inflammatory approach.
Osmosis MD Boost Peptide Activating Mist 100ml