Packing a suitcase or a backpack can be tricky and being able to add those little things that help to make you feel like yourself can sometimes make or break a trip.
You can still take your basics with foundation, UV protection, lip and eye makeup – your usual routine may just need a little pruning and you a few lessons in how to make less still look like you!
We have put together our top 6 travel makeup tips to help make packing and still looking fabulous easier!
1 – Use pressed powder as it can be worn during the day for a medium coverage and built up to a fuller coverage during the evening
Colorescience Pressed Powder – a natural finish pressed foundation powder
- Medium to full coverage allows a day-to-evening look
- Neutral shades to match more skin tones
2 – Take sun protection that is easy to top up throughout the day and is water-resistant for 80 minutes!
Sunforgettable Brush-on Sunscreen – an easy to transport and apply sun protection
- SPF 30 UVA/UVB protection
- Can be worn alone or over makeup
- Easy to re-apply throughout the day
- Feels weightless on the skin
- Has an 80 minute water-resistance – so ideal when feeling sweaty during sightseeing or differing humidity *
- Physical sun protection
- Active ingredients – zinc oxide and titanium dioxide, non-irritating on the skin -providing broad spectrum protection
* Note: we recommend Aspect Envirostat Touch Dry SPF 50 for active sports, such as skiing or cycling, and when your holiday is based on or around water. This combination is actually perfect for these trips.
3 – Take lip colour that has multiple purposes, including adding colour, nourishment, moisture and UV protection
Sunforgettable Lip Shine – sun protection, colour and nourishment all in one
- SPF 35 broad spectrum
- 40 minutes water-resistant
- Natural colours, plus a clear option
- Slight glossy look
4 – Take mascara and makeup remover that won’t add to the irritation of travel on your eyes
Colorescience Mascara – non-irritating, with a professional look
- Enhances length and density of lashes
- Gluten- and paraben-free, so non-irritating
- Nourishing and conditioning
Melt Away Gelee Makeup Remover – non-irritating and mess-free, making the end of the day easy!
- Easy to apply and remove
- Lightweight container
5 – If you love eyeshadow, take a multiple colour compact to transition a day look into the evening by simply adding a darker shade or pop of colour at night!
Osmosis Colour Eye Shadow Trio – an easy and lightweight way to carry colour for both day and evening wear
- Mineral eye makeup
- Easy to blend
- Easy to create natural day and evening looks with one palette
- Add definition with a darker shade at the outer corner of the eyes – this lifts the eyes, makes the lashes look longer at the ends and can also be added to enhance a day look to evening
6 – Don’t forget to take a hydrating mist for plane trips!
Osmosis MD Clear Plus + hydrating spray to firm, hydrate, soothe and nourish while travelling
- add hydration to the skin
- calm irritations
- enhance the other skincare products you use
Enjoy your travels!!
Still not sure?
If you need more help or would like personalised advice on what skincare products are best for you, book now for your consultation with a skin care advisor:
Or fill in the Online Skin Consultation and Gaye, our registered nurse, will happily help you to choose the right treatments and products for your skin type or concern.