Restore and rejuvenate your skin with the age-defying benefits of Vitamin B. This CosMedix B Complex Vitamin B Boosting Powder can be added to your favourite moisturiser, serum or SPF to turn in into a Vitamin B booster. If you’ve followed our website for long, you’ll have seen many articles on the benefits of Vitamin B. Assisting your skin to find and maintain a healthy balanced skin barrier function, improving your skin tone and texture. All while supporting your skin’s microbiome and quenching your skin with lasting hydration.
This powder form of Vitamin B is particularly great for dry skin, but will assist with everyone’s skin tone and texture. Improving the healthy functions of the skin which in turn allow all other serums to work better.
The CosMedix B Complex is a customized blend of 10% Niacinamide and Biotin with the purifying power of Coconut Powder. This combination assists your skin to find it’s optimal balance, allowing for a more even-toned complexion.
- VITAMIN B COMPLEX | A customized blend of Niacinamide and Biotin that helps balance the look of skin to promote a more even-toned complexion.
- COCONUT POWDER | Clarifies the skin for a clearer looking complexion.
- YOGURT POWDER | Soothes and softens the skin for an overall smoother, more supple-looking appearance.
Why use a powder form of Vitamins?
Powder formulas are an excellent way to add concentrated ingredients to a variety of skin care products. With just a few shakes of this crystallized complex, you can create a multi-purpose treatment that helps elevate the results of your favourite serum or moisturiser while adding an extra dose of skincare benefits.
Which Serums do we recommend mixing this CosMedix B Complex Vitamin B Boosting Powder
- While this crystallised powder form of Vitamin B can be added to any serum or moisturiser we particularly recommend adding it to your Vitamin A product. This will help to assist restoring moisture and reduce the appearance of wrinkles. If you’re just starting out with a Vitamin A serum, then CosMedix Serum 16 is a great gentle way to start.
- If you’re looking at combating sun damage, Vitamin B plays a big role in allowing the function of your skin to be improved. Thus, adding it to a serum such as CosMedix Affirm antioxidant firming serum is a great idea.
- Sensitive skin is another skin issue that can benefit from added Vitamin B. Combining this crystallised powder with CosMedix Rescue balm can turn your moisturiser into a powerhouse of healing.