Aspect Retinol Brulee is an effective refining Vitamin A night serum. Exfoliates with every application and assists in the deeper delivery of nutrients. Will give your skin antioxidant protection and will help firm, brighten and mattify your skin.
Your skin will glow after each night of use. It will dramatically smooth away the look of fine lines and plump up your skin, reduce deeper wrinkles, firm and restore elasticity. Pores will shrink and imperfections will gradually fade. It eliminates dry rough patches.
A correctly formulated Vitamin A product, which Retinol Brulee is, offers a wide range of cosmetic benefits. Retinol Brulee is the first Australian developed cosmeceutical to take advantage of Tocoretinate technology, a third generation non-irritating variety of true esterified Vitamin A acid that is guaranteed to maintain its potency and superior performance even under the most adverse of conditions, thereby ensuring that you get the cosmetic anti-ageing results you desire.
A correctly formulated Vitamin A product, which Retinol Brulee is, offers a wide range of cosmetic benefits. Like all Aspect formulas, Retinol Brulee, is free of parabens, mineral oils, petrolatum, propylene glycol and artificial fragrances, so it’s likely to be kind to even the most temperamental of skins.
- Retinol H10 – potent and stable Vitamin A
- Lanablue – a blue algae extract that mimics the topical effects of pure retinol without the side effects
- L-Lactic Acid – milk extract to help exfoliate the skin, brighten and hydrate
- Canadian WillowHerb – calms and strengthens
- Improves the appearance of fine lines and deep wrinkles
- Promotes a more elastic, firmer skin texture
- Clarifies the appearance of pigmentation and discolouration
- Retextures and refines the skin’s surface
- Shrinks the look of pores
- Discourages the appearance of imperfections
- Regulates the appearance of excessively oily skin
- Restores a healthy glow to sallow devitalised complexions
- Eliminates dry, rough patches
- All skin types
- Lines and wrinkles
- Dehydrated and rough
- Sun damaged
- Coarse pores
- Mature and ageing skins
*Please consult your Doctor prior to using a Vitamin A product whilst pregnant or breastfeeding.