Aspect Dr Men’s Skin Care Kit – Revealed by our two guys using our Aspect Dr Men’s Skin Care Kit.
Aspect Dr ingredients support the skin and address skin conditions and concerns without creating trauma or irritation which makes it a good start for most men. The Aspect Dr Men’s Skin Care Kit has been designed to provide active ingredients where the skin needs it with a quick and easy routine.
Step 1- Cleanser – Aspect Dr Deep Clean Facial Cleanser
- Give your skin a thorough cleanse using fruit acids to encourage skin cell turnover, whilst minimising dryness and dehydration with the Aspect Dr Deep Clean. This cleanser will give you that “deep clean” feel, without leaving you feeling itchy or tight afterwards.
- Lather one pump in your hands with water, massage all over your face for 1-2 minutes.
- Rinse thoroughly, follow with serum.
Step 2 – Serum – Aspect Dr Active C Serum
- This oil-soluble, potent Vitamin C serum combats the signs of ageing, helping to reduce fine lines and wrinkles. It also brightens a dull skin whilst calming and soothing the most sensitive skin types.
- Massage one pump into your skin after cleansing. Follow with Moisturiser and SPF.
Step 3 – Moisturiser and SPF – Aspect Envirostat Dry Touch SPF 50
- Protect your skin with this 4-hour, water-resistant sunscreen lotion for the face and the body. Containing Vitamin E, this lightweight lotion nourishes and protects the skin without leaving it feeling greasy. This is a great product for those who love the outdoors.
- Warm product between your fingers, then massage into your skin as needed.
- If you’re outdoors, reapply every 4 hours.
What the guys say about the Aspect Dr products
Chris M – 42 year old Retail Manager
“I’ve noticed that since using the Aspect Dr Mens Skin Care Kit, I don’t have to use as much product as I normally would on my skin. This means that my products are lasting a lot longer. Aspect Dr Deep Clean is my favourite product – it’s easy as I can just use it in the shower everyday. I like that my skin actually feels clean afterwards.”
Chris T – 31 year old Distiller
“Although I’m not a fan of using products on my skin, I have noticed that when I stick to using the products, my skin feels better and isn’t as red as it normally is. Because I’m outside a lot I use the Aspect Envirostat Dry Touch SPF 50 and I like that it doesn’t feel really thick or run into my eyes like most sunscreens usually do. Actually once on, I don’t realise its there – which is perfect.”
Steps to get your man taking the first step for skin care
- Keep it simple – don’t overload and complicate with too many products.
- Start off by introducing one product at a time – a cleanser is a great product to start with.
- Do it together – make it your morning or evening ritual and have fun with it.
- Put the cleanser in the shower – it’s easy and they’re less likely to forget to use it.
Need more help?
Fill in the Online Skin Consultation and Gaye, our registered nurse will happily help you to choose the right products for your or your man’s skin type or concern.